Dry Sea Moss
Dry Sea Moss
Algae Type: Genus Gracilaria
AnGel Moss sea moss, a nutrient dense algae that holds 90% (92 of the 102) of the vitamins and minerals, is sourced from the pristine coasts and clear waters of Grenada to St. Lucia. Our premium sea moss is 100% natural and does not contain any additives or preservatives. It also has an abundance vital trace minerals and vitamins that help boost immunity, promote good health, and restore the body.
An excellent source of iodine, this superfood boosts metabolism, increases energy level, improves libido, supports bone health, and delivers incredible healthiness and revitalization to skin, hair, and nails.
To preserve its high nutritional value, AnGel Moss sea moss is dried naturally in the sun as nature intended and sourced a distance away from toxic ocean waters or major ports.
Note: Sea moss is a natural, wild-crafted product, therefore, it may vary by appearance, colour, texture, and taste. AnGel Moss sourced the highest quality sea moss and throughly examines each batch.
- Provides nearly all minerals needed for your body to thrive
- Slow-release carbohydrates deliver long-lasting energy
- Excellent for post-workout muscle and joint recovery because of its anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports bone health
- Improves the health of hair, nails, and skin more effectively than collagen
- Boosts metabolism
- Contains a rich source of iodine
- Golden sea moss is the "original" version, containing all the nutrition you need.
- Purple sea moss has all the nutrition you need, but with an antioxidant boost.
- Green sea moss also has all the nutrition you need, but is high in chlorophyll which detoxes and deodorizes the body.
How to Prepare:
- Rinse a handful of sea moss well under cool-cold water and place it in a container with just enough spring or alkaline water to cover. Soak for at least four hours.
Tip: To neutralize the taste, squeeze the juice of one lime over the sea moss while soaking.
- Remove the sea moss from soaking water and place it in a blender with just enough fresh spring or alkaline water to cover it, then blend until it has a smooth consistency.
- Store in a clean glass bowl or jar and refrigerate for up to three weeks. To extend the shelf life (by 3 months), freeze your sea moss gel.
- The recommended use is 1-2 tbsp per day on it's own, or added to anything.
Note: Two ounces of dried sea moss will make approximately thirty-two ounces of sea moss gel.
- Dry sea moss must be stored in a cool, dry place.
- Gel sea moss must be refrigerated, and must not exceed two hours out of the fridge.