Looking for an immunitea boost? This is an easy solution!
What we use:
- 3/4 Cup of hot or warm water
- 1/3 Lemon, squeezed
- 2 tbsp AnGel Moss sea moss gel
- 1 tsp of Moringa
Hot or warm water helps loosen clogged sinuses and even relieve a sinus headache. It also helps to keep the digestive system moving, can improve central nervous system, hydration helps soften stool and makes it easier to pass, A
2017 studyfound that while the body’s natural response in cold conditions is to shiver, drinking warm fluids can help reduce shivering, improves circulation, decrease stress levels, and help the body’s detoxification systems.
- Lemon is most commonly known to be high in vitamin C, one lemon provides about 31 mg of vitamin C, which is 51% of the reference daily intake (RDI). It also has fiber, and various beneficial plant compounds. These nutrients are responsible for several health benefits including heart health, weight control, and digestive health.
- Sea Moss helps with numerous factors, head over to to learn more.
- Moringa leaves have 7 times more vitamin C than oranges and 15 times more potassium than bananas. It also has calcium, protein, iron, and amino acids, which help your body heal and build muscle. It's also packed with antioxidants, substances that can protect cells from damage and may boost your immune system. There's some evidence that some of these antioxidants can also lower blood pressure and reduce fat in the blood and body.
Please take precautions and advise your primary care giver of any dietary changes. When drink hot water/tea, be advised that drinking water that’s too hot can damage the tissue in your esophagus, burn your taste buds, and scald your tongue/mouth.