AnGel Sea Moss Gel
AnGel Moss sea moss, a nutrient dense algae that holds 90% (92 of the 102) of the vitamins and minerals, is sourced from the pristine coasts and clear waters of Grenada to St. Lucia. Our premium sea moss is 100% natural and does not contain any additives or preservatives. It also has an abundance vital trace minerals and vitamins that help boost immunity, promote good health, and restore the body.
An excellent source of iodine, this superfood boosts metabolism, increases energy level, improves libido, supports bone health, and delivers incredible healthiness and revitalization to skin, hair, and nails.
To preserve its high nutritional value, AnGel Moss sea moss is dried naturally in the sun as nature intended and sourced a distance away from toxic ocean waters or major ports.
Note: Sea moss is a natural, wild-crafted product, therefore, it may vary by appearance , colour, texture, and taste. AnGel Moss sourced the highest quality sea moss and throughly examines each batch.
- Provides nearly all minerals needed for your body to thrive
- Slow-release carbohydrates deliver long-lasting energy
- Excellent for post-workout muscle and joint recovery because of its anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports bone health
- Improves the health of hair, nails, and skin more effectively than collagen
- Boosts metabolism
- Contains a rich source of iodine
- Golden sea moss is the "original" version, containing all the nutrition you need.
- Purple sea moss has all the nutrition you need, but with an antioxidant boost.
- Green sea moss also has all the nutrition you need, but is high in chlorophyll which detoxes and deodorizes the body.
- Spring (bottled) water
- Key lime (to neutralize taste)
- Natural, dried sea moss
- Gel sea moss must be refrigerated, and must not exceed two hours out of the fridge.
- Shelf life can be extended by 3 months when stored in the freezer.